Marselisborg Marina welcomes you and your motorhome.
We can offer barbecue areas, city bikes as well as a unique location and a fantastic view of Aarhus Bay.
You will find the motorhome pitch at the eastern end of the harbor by continuing straight along Marselisborg Havnevej.
Note: It is not possible to book in advance but there is usually room for everyone.
* If you cannot pay with your phone, you can use the machine, which you find behind the port office (Marselisborg Havnevej 54). Remember to bring the note from the boom.
There are several ways you can buy power:
Scan QR code
1. Scan the QR code on the connector you want to use.
2. Follow the steps.
3. Pay by card.
Use cPay.dk/your link
1. Use the link you received when you checked in. Alternatively, go to www.cPay.dk and select Marselisborg Lystbådehavn
2. Select “Buy Power”.
3. Select “Power for Motorhome”.
4. Follow the steps.
5. Pay by card.
Use the screen behind the port office
1. Write down the number of the power supply and the connector you want to use.
2. Go to the screen behind the port office (the “yellow tower” in the middle of the port). Address: Marselisborg Havnevej 54.
3. Select “Motorhome”.
4. elect “Buy Power”.
5. Follow the steps from there.
Pay by card or Mobilepay.
NOTE. Power is sold in packages. It is not possible to get a refund for power that you do not use. Electricity prices are continuously adjusted according to the general development of the market.
There are toilets and showers in various places in. See the overview map.
Use the PIN from the note you received when you checked in to gain access.
If you are going to take a shower, use the bathing facilities in the house next to the motorhome pitch.
The nearest shopping opportunities are in M.P. Bruunsgade, which is located approx. 20 minutes walk from Marselisborg Marina. Click on the icons to see the addresses on Google Maps.
The centre of Aarhus is located approximate 2 km from Marselisborg Marina. You can get there in several ways.